Procurement Number: NASSIT/PA/DCCN/NCB/GOO4/2022
Date of First Issue: 14TH SEPTEMBER, 2022
The National Social Security and Insurance Trust has allocated funds for the hiring of cleaning and security firms for the provision of cleaning and security services at the Trust’s Offices across the country.
- The Trust now invites sealed bids from eligible firms for the provision of the said services as stated in the table below:
|Lot||Description of Service||Bid Security|
|1 & 2||Provision of Security services||SLE10,000.00|
|1 & 2||Provision of Cleaning Services||SLE10,000.00|
- More details on the services required and schedule of requirement are provided in the Bidding document
- A firm will be selected on Least Cost Method and procedure described in this bidding document.
- Alternative bidding shall not be allowed. Unconditional discount on offer would have to be declared expressly before inclusion in the calculation of the bidding price.
- BIDDERS ARE REQUIRED TO CLEARLY STATE GST BEFORE GIVING FINAL TOTAL TO THE BID PRICE
- Bidding will be conducted through a National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure in accordance with the Sierra Leone Public Procurement Act 2016 and open to all eligible suppliers who can demonstrate the eligibility requirement as stated in the bid document
- Interested bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document at the Trust between 9am to 4pm, from Monday to Friday except on public holidays
- A complete set of Bidding documents may be purchased upon payment of a non-refundable fee of SLE500.00(Five Hundred Leones Only). Payment should be made by cash into the National Social Security Account No 1433403 at the Rokel Commercial Bank, Siaka Steven Street, Freetown. The pay-in slip must be submitted at the Finance Office 2nd Floor and submission of receipt issued by NASSIT Finance Office to the Procurement Office on the 1st floor before a bid document is issued to the bidder.
- Interested bidders may download the Standard Bidding Document (SBD) from the Trust’s website www.nassit.org.sl You can also download Bidding Document from the NPPA Website – nppa.gov.sl or collect hard copy from same and submit their bids along with evidence of payment of non-refundable fee of SLE500.00(Five Hundred Leones Only) being the cost of the Bidding Document.
- A Bidder may bid for both lots per category of assignment (Cleaning and security) but not more than one lot will be awarded to a bidder.
- SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS THURSDAY, 13TH OCTOBER, 2022 AT 12NOON LOCAL TIME
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before Submission deadline –Thursday, 13th October, 2022 at 12Noon Local Time.
All bids must be accompanied by:
- A valid Business registration certificate
- Original Bid Security in the sum of SLE10,000.00 for each lot as stated in the table above and must be submitted from a reputable Commercial Bank;
- A valid tax clearance certificate
- A valid NASSIT clearance certificate
- A valid Certificate from the Office of National Security (ONS) authorizing the firm to operate as security entity.
- A signed Integrity Pact; [see attached] to the tender document
- Bids will be publicly opened on Thursday, 13th October, 2022 at 12 noon, local time, in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend, at the address below.
- Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened to bidders.
- The Trust reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the bids without incurring any obligation to inform the affected bidder(s).
- No liability will be accepted by the Trust for downloading incomplete documents.
NATIONAL SOCIAL SECURITY AND INSURANCE TRUST
P. O. Box 29
Contact name: Procurement Office
NASSIT HOUSE 32 Walpole Street;
Freetown, Sierra Leone.